Caring for you in the safety and comfort of your own Home
Our services are designed to meet the needs of those who require assistance and or support to continue living in their homes and communities. We offer a client-centred service that is tailored to meet your or your loved one’s specific needs.
Your safety is a key priority and to reassure you:
- All our care workers are checked with the Criminal Records Bureau
- All our care workers undertake a mandatory three day Induction Training before they can be assigned to any of our clients
- We are registered with the regulator, Care Quality Commission and comply with all statutory requirements.
- We have an easy to understand complaints procedure which gives you clear process to follow of you are not happy with the level of care we are providing you with.
- We have robust quality assurance procedures which ensure we get your feedback and allow us to respond promptly to your feedback. We will be communicating with you regularly to ensure that our service is still relevant to your needs.
The service we can provide you with in the comfort and safety of your home will include:
- Assisting you to get out of bed in the morning or make you a cup of tea
- Assisting you to go to bed in the evening or make you a meal and assist you with your medication;
- Dressing and undressing;
- Assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing or shaving
- Assistance with eating and drinking or making you a meal.
Depending on your needs, our services could range from half an hour to as long as is necessary.
We can provide you with day or night sitting service, giving the assurance and peace of mind during the day or night.
In the event that you are in need of Emergency Assistance and you need you urgently need carer at your home we can provide you with a carer who is able to meet your needs at short notice.
How much will your care cost
You will only pay for the level of care that you need instead of a flat rate across the board. Our fees are always agreed with you before we start providing you with the service which you will need.
Please contact us to discuss your needs further.